Customer Service Executive
Are you highly organised?
Do you have excellent customer service and communication skills?
Would you like the opportunity to show what you can do, in a role that is both challenging and rewarding?
We have 2 fantastic opportunities for experienced Customer Service Executives to join our teams in Birmingham and Milton Keynes on a 12-month contract basis.
Whilst these are fixed term positions, they are the perfect opportunity to get to know our business and prove yourself, and for the right candidate to potentially secure longer term career opportunities with us.
As a Customer Service Executive, your role will be to confidently deal with all incoming customer calls, managing these efficiently and courteously (these calls are processed on our online booking systems). This will include proactively ensuring that clients are advised and updated on the status of all consignments.
By utilising your excellent communication skills, you will resolve customer queries or effectively direct them to the right department. Your role will also entail liaising with agents and managers both nationally and internationally, ensuring daily service level agreements (SLAs) are adhered to, the account management of designated accounts and the provision of daily/weekly reports as required.
Customer Service Executive | Customer Service Assistant | Customer Service | Customer Care | Contract | 12 Months | Administration | Call Centre | Inbound | IT | Reporting | Call Handler
- You'll be highly organised and able to quickly and efficiently identify the best solution or most appropriate department to resolve the customers' queries in a timely and respectful manner.
- You will have a keen desire to ensure excellent levels of standards and professionalism to our customers throughout their entire journey with us.
- Efficient and customer-focused communication style, with excellent telephone manner.
- Previous account management experience including the management of Service Level Agreements.
- Competently and accurately able to electronically input information.
- Act on your own initiative without constant supervision.
- Excellent punctuality and attendance.
- Comfortable learning new things.
- Proven skills working in a close knit team environment.
- Previous experience of online booking systems is an advantage, however not necessary as full training will be given.
About Our Company:
We are the UK's largest same day distribution network. We work with a wide variety of clients from all sectors, delivering all types of critical consignments including original ideas, valuable data, award winning designs, life saving organs, critical machinery, wonderful presents, and everything else in between. We offer a comprehensive range of courier and logistics services, available 24/7. Our UK network, of 40 wholly-owned service centres and 3000-plus couriers, handles over 10 million critical deliveries a year. We operate in all major UK conurbations, connecting all types of businesses across Britain so we have local knowledge and customer service, backed by a national presence. Benefits of working for us include 22 days holiday (rising incrementally to 25 days after five years' service), childcare vouchers, and the Ride2Work scheme. Subject to a qualifying period, employees are also eligible for season ticket loans and a medical cash plan. We place high value on the training, and make every effort to support our employee's personal development.