HR BUSINESS PARTNER - 3 MONTH CONTRACT TO PERM
HR BUSINESS PARTNER – 3 MONTH CONTRACT TO PERM – WEST MIDLANDS
We have a fantastic opportunity for an immediately available HR Business Partner to join our well-known client based in the West Midlands (south of Birmingham) on a three-month contract. This HR Business Partner position will go permanent, for the right candidate. Working with a global business, you will be supporting over 750 employees as part of a wider HR team. This HRBP role is on site rather than a typically regional HRBP position.
• Deliver and implement HR policies and services, working with the Senior HRBP
• Ensure HR services, policies and processes are aligned to business performance objectives – in terms of costs and quality effectiveness
• Execute job evaluation for certain roles
• Design and deliver reward strategy
• Learning and development – providing input to the design team
• Talent and Resourcing – develop resourcing strategies to support the business and new business
• Many more duties required
• Generalist HR knowledge and experience
• Customer management skills
• Developed networking skills, stakeholder engagement skills
• Commercial business acumen
• CIPD or equivalent
• Project and change management skills
• Soft skills required
If you are interested in this HR role please apply by clicking on the link below or contact Ashley Kate HR for further details.
Ashley Kate HR specialise exclusively in HR recruitment, nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent HR roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional HR consultancy service at all times.
To find out more about us please visit our website
Join the Ashley Kate HR LinkedIn group
And follow us on Twitter
Ashley Kate HR operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75140366