Job Role: Installations co-ordinator (ASAP immediate start)
Salary: £17,000 - £18,000
Job Type: Temp - Perm. Monday - Friday 8:30am - 17:00pm with an hours Lunch
Only apply if you are able to start immediately
Office Angels are currently working with a new client who is looking for a Installations co-ordinator, to join their team on a permanent basis, due to them needing an immediate start, the contract will be temp to perm. The main duties of a Installations co-ordinator will be: To control a team of installation Engineers and Sub Contractors, to schedule work into the Google planner for the appropriate amount of time. To liaise with clients, Regional and National Sales depts. To ensure expectations are met with regard to booking and scheduling of work. To liaise with area Supervisors and the Installation manager to ensure maximum productivity of staff, ensure the revenue requirement for the Dept. is achieved.
Installations co-ordinator Duties;
- Booking work into the Google Diary.
- Monitor and respond to emails.
- Contact clients to schedule work and discuss their responsibilities.
- Process and prepare job packs.
- Inform Stores of any special requirements; pass Engineer pack through to them to be processed.
- Keep in close contact with Engineers and Stores to ensure planned work is completed on time.
- Inform Engineer by email and phone of work booked for them to attend.
- Ensure Engineer completed paperwork is received, inform Supervisor of any discrepancies.
- Record any incomplete work in the appropriate planner and rebook to be completed.
- Contact the relevant Sales Dept. if paperwork for a booked job has not been received within the expected timescale.
- Monitor the planner to avoid any over run, inform the Supervisor and Installation Manger of any over run that has, or may occur.
Any other duties in line with the role
Installations co-ordinator skills;
- Excellent telephone manner
- Able to multitask
- Excellent communication
- Must be available immediately
- High levels of accuracy
- Attention to detail
- Can do attitude
This role carries a immediate start so please do not delay if you are interested in this position.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.