Time and Attendance Services - Birmingham - to £30k
Use your familiarity with "Time and Attendance" solutions in an interesting and varied role providing a service desk to support people using and implementing T&A solutions. Not necessarily a technical support role, but providing services to clients, internal users and the implementation team to ensure successful implementations and the smooth running of the "Time and Attendance" Systems in a large organisation with many employees and a large programme of system migrations underway.
You must have:
- familiarity with "Time and Attendance" solutions as administrator, super user or internal support, or involvement in implementations
- ideally some familiarity with payroll from a payroll processing or support perspective
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- drive to provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers
- good planning and organising skills
- success in roles that involve being proactive and taking the initiative
- any experience with Timegate and Kronos "Time and Attendance" solutions is a plus, although all T&A system expertise is welcome.
It is a wide ranging role, including planning and organising, communicating with clients and suppliers, responding to queries from a non technical perspective and organising a resolution. If you do have technical skills these can be used within the team to provide first line technical support but this is not an essential part of the role. It is a unique and varied position, so please contact me with a CV and I'll provide more information to relevant candidates, and a response to all.