SF Group are currently looking for a Process Engineer with experience of working within a manufacturing process improvement environment.
This position has come about through business growth within the company’s sector.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- A primary focus on continuous improvement of current manufacturing processes to ensure maximum productivity of the production line
- The candidate will be involved in process reviews and developing new manufacturing processes
- The focus is to help drive continuous improvement through the facility
- To deliver on quality projects in a given timescale
The ideal person will be/have:
- Experience working within a manufacturing process improvement environment with an appreciation for high quality standards
- Experience with CNC Programming in a previous role
- The ability to demonstrate technical competency when speaking to internal and external stakeholders
For the relevant candidate this position will pay a salary in the range of £35,000 - £40,000 with additional benefits available.
If you are interested in this role please contact me ASAP on or
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75135893