Senior Healthcare Business Development Manager
Our Client is looking for a Senior Healthcare Business Development Manager to strengthen our business pool, primarily focusing on Healthcare customers. You will be working directly with the Key Accounts Director and Head of Key Accounts to develop the market and land new logo clients, including building the business to business strategy.
As the Senior Healthcare Business Development Manager you will be responsible for:
- Building up a business development practise to land some of the largest companies in the UK Healthcare industry
- Build an understanding of the potential customers’ business and challenges and be able to present them with appropriate value propositions
- You will be targeting accounts in the size range of £100-£1m per year
- Building up a pipeline of potential business across the country and establish the contacts to be able to approach these customers when their existing contracts come up for renewal
The successful candidate for the role of Healthcare Business Development Manager will have:
- A wealth of business development and sales experience, including experience form complex B2B consultative multi-site sales
- Previously worked with buyers in the healthcare industry, or otherwise have a strong understanding of the healthcare industry
- As well as a strong numerical ability you will have a proven and demonstrable appreciation of commercially profitable agreement
In return the Healthcare Business Development Manager will receive a basic salary of £45,000 + company car, contributory pension and various other perks.
To apply for the job click apply and send us your CV.
Please Note: We do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of submitting your application, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful.