Part Time Financial Analyst
Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a Part Time Financial Analyst based in Brownhills for a retail business.
The Part Time Financial Analyst will play an integral part to the wider finance team and the key objectives are to provide accurate and detailed financial analysis on a timely manner. This is an excellent role to become a true business partner and to engage with key stakeholders both internally and externally.
The main responsibilities for the Part Time Financial Analyst are:
- Assist in the delivery of budgets and forecasting
- Reporting and analysing business performance
- Assist in the production of investment appraisals in line with the current business capital and revenue expenditure process
- Identify key revenue streams and cost drivers of the business unit
- Provide financial support to the wider management team as required
The successful Part Time Financial Analyst will possess:
- A professional qualification (ACA,ACCA,CIMA or QBE considered)
- Strong IT skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to communicate well and deliver results efficiently and effectively
In order to apply for the Part Time Financial Analyst please submit your details below.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75139215