Location: Bayston Hill
My client is one of the largest manufacturer within their respective industry. They are currently experiencing a period of mass expansion and require multiple multi-skilled maintenance engineers to help fill their new capacity. With an increase in engineers, this site would naturally require someone to step up into a leadership role in the foreseeable future. The successful candidate would be provided with the prospect of progressing internally and my client will support the development of the candidate with internal and external training opportunities.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintenance Engineer must be multi-skilled.
- Maintenance Engineer must have a manufacturing background.
- Maintenance Engineer must be able to work electrically and mechanically.
- Maintenance Engineer must have a recognised electrical qualification.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for one of the largest manufacturers in the UK.
- Competitive salary package.
- Investment into the candidate as well as the company.
- Copious amounts of overtime.
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £34,000 OTE
Commutable: Wellington, Wroxeter, Shrewsbury, Shawbury, Telford and Alberbury
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Ali Yusuf on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75092076