Credit Controller based in the Leamington Spa Office (relocating to Solihull in December 2017) of this leading electrical wholesaler, offering a competitive benefits package.
As a firm supporter of continuing professional development, excellent career progression prospects are also available for candidates that demonstrate hard work and determination to succeed.
- Collection, banking and posting of receipts
- Chasing outstanding payments
- Managing client accounts
- Provide support to the branch network and Credit Control Team Leader
- Credit risk assessments
What will you need?
- At least 2 years’ experience within a Credit Control environment
- Good query resolution skills
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office including, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- The ability to work to strict deadlines and remain calm under pressure
With over 50 years’ experience in the electrical wholesale industry, we are an energetic organisation that is part of a very successful European business. With a network of over 400 trading branches across continental Europe, and 100 branches currently open in the UK (with a plan have 300 open in the next 10 years), there has never been a better time to get on board.
What’s in it for you?
- Starting salary negotiable subject to experience
- Generous holiday entitlement
- 40 hours per week
- Monday-Friday 8.30am-5.30pm
- Bonus scheme based on performance set targets
- Initial training and on-going development from an experienced team member
- Brilliant opportunities to take on more responsibility and long term career prospects
If you have not heard from us within two weeks of the closing date please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
No Agencies Please.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75142778