Master Data Administrator
T2M Resourcing are recruiting an experienced Master Data Administratorwho is looking for the next step in their career. You will join a highly successful global organisation and be a key player in the team. Competitive salary, dependent upon experience, plus Benefits Package and the opportunity for career progression
What will you do as Master Data Administrator?
- Maintain the master data for whole of support services entities
- Administer data within the various systems used by support services
- Liaise with various teams in the department
- Maintain, review and monitor systems to ensure data accuracy
- Assist with the maintenance and review of system user guides to ensure they are accurate and up to date at all times
- Support internal projects to ensure activities are completed within given timelines
- Managing and dealing with ad-hoc queries
- Liaising and building good relations with customers, suppliers, internal branches and business units
To be successful in the role of Master Data Administrator you will have the following skills and experience:
- Have a good understanding of company formation (reg. Numbers, vat, CIS)
- Shared services experience - desirable
- Experience of project work
- Previous Dynamics AX 2009 experience - desirable
- Strong customer service background.
- Excellent numerical and communication skills
- Ability to think ahead, identify new opportunities and create new and innovative approaches to work related issues.
Based in Dudley this position is commutable from Birmingham, Dudley, Black Country, Halesowen, Stourbridge, Bromsgrove, Walsall, West Bromwich, parts of Staffordshire, Solihull.
If you are an experienced Master Data Administrator looking to take the next step in your career, then please apply immediately. In return our client offers a competitive salary dependent upon experience, plus Benefits Package.