Part-Time Customer Service Advisor
Our client is an award winning, industry leading business that boasts an impressive portfolio of high profile business partners. They were established in Stoke-on-Trent and they’re celebrating 25 successful years.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity to join their small but immensely important Customer Service Department on a part-time basis.
We’re looking for a fiercely passionate and proactive Customer Service Coordinator to provide first class service to our online customers. As the business continues to grow you’ll be part of our mission to be the best in customer service, you'll become a product expert - going above and beyond to help our customers, as well as feeding back useful product intelligence to the wider business. Working alongside the Customer Service Manager duties involve:
The role involves:
- Handling calls and customer queries
- Handling complaints
- Working to agreed SLA’S
- Handling Returns & Exchanges
- Providing product knowledge
The role requires the candidate to be:
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible approach to work
- Excellent on emails
- Excellent telephone skills
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Have experience working in a customer service role
This job is a part-time, permanent role.
Working hours are - Monday to Friday from 14:00pm to 6pm.