Graduate Mechanical Sales Engineer Derby area
Graduate Mechanical Sales Engineer – Automated Material Handling – Derbyshire area – up to £35k + Benefits
A rapidly expanding supplier of Automated Material Handling equipment is seeking a Graduate Mechanical Sales Engineer to build upon their market share.
Depending upon your experience and qualifications, you will be provided with the training required to provide industries throughout the UK with integrated materials handling solutions. Your client base will include warehouse, ecommerce, distribution and logistics within the pharmaceutical, food & drink manufacturing sector.
We are looking to recruit a dynamic, self-motivated Mechanical Engineer with 2 years sales experience of capital equipment and machinery on a B2B basis.
- Sourcing new business whilst supporting the sales team in servicing existing customers.
- Respond to technical website and telephone enquiries.
- Visit existing and potential customer sites to discuss technical issues, and conduct appropriate site surveys
- Preparation of detailed costing's/quotations for each project
- Maintain good on-going communications with customers and potential customers
- Produce sales and marketing material in-conjunction with the Marketing team
- Attend exhibitions to provide a technical presence
- Liaise with project team and client post order
- Engineering knowledge and experience of selling Engineering products on a B2B basis
- Experience of Microsoft Office with a good working knowledge of AutoCAD LT (2D mechanical layout design) would be ideal.
- A good level of English/Mathematics together with written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work within a small dedicated team
- Confidence in negotiating situations with clients
- Full, clean, driving licence is essential.
This is a great opportunity for a Graduate Mechanical Sales Engineer to gain experience within a growing company and develop their career accordingly.
Due to the technical aspect of this role, up to £35K basic + benefits is on offer depending upon your engineering qualifications and experience
Please send your CV to Neil by using the "Apply" button below
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75096271