E-Commerce Customer Service Advisor
Our client is an award winning, industry leading business that boasts an impressive portfolio of high profile business partners. They were established in Stoke-on-Trent and they’re celebrating 25 successful years.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity to join their small but immensely important Customer Service Department.
We’re looking for a fiercely passionate and proactive Customer Service Coordinator to provide first class service to our online customers. As the business continues to grow you’ll be part of our mission to be the best in customer service, you'll become a product expert - going above and beyond to help our customers, as well as feeding back useful product intelligence to the wider business. Working alongside the Customer Service Manager duties involve:
The role involves:
- Manage customer reviews on multiple platforms
- Handling calls and customer queries
- Working as part of a team
- Working to agreed SLA’S
- Building knowledge of each brand stocked
- Handling Returns & Exchanges
- Handling complaints
- Providing product knowledge
The role requires the candidate to be:
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent on emails
- Excellent telephone skills
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Have experience working in a customer service role
This job is a full time, 12 Month Fixed-Term Maternity cover. (Depending on business changes this role could progress into a permanent role)
Working hours are - Monday to Friday from 9:30am to 6pm.