Do you want the opportunity to work in a fast paced, challenging enviroment for an established automotive Tier 1 Supplier?
Having won some exciting projects and making recent business acquisitions, it has meant that 2017 is looking a very positive and exciting time for our client. It has allowed the business to make major investments into a number of sites and champion growth plans for the UK business. Due to the increase in production volumes we are looking to complement our teams based across the UK.
We are currently recruiting for an Industrial Engineer.
As the successful candidate you will be responsible for project/engineering change, budgets and to exceed the customers’ expectations by ensuring that the plant remains an innovative seating supplier to its customers.
As an Industrial Engineer your duties will include:
- Manufacture feasibility analysis (DFA/DFM) and PFMEA on new products.
- Perform cost analysis of product and process alternatives.
- Write process specifications and make recommendations regarding ergonomic improvements.
- Write specifications for manufacturing equipment and make recommendations for equipment procurement.
- Stimulate continuous improvement processes across all platforms.
- Work with all departments to complete product launches.
- Monitor assembly equipment through production start-up.
- Stimulate TPM in new projects.
- Monitor and audit manufacturing best practices and standards in the plant.
- Process development and assembly sequencing (process flow chart) for new programs.
- Plant and process layout for new products and plant launched.
- Make sure our clients Operating procedures are implemented and make suggestions when improvements are necessary.
Experience that will help any candidtaes stand out includes but is not limited to:
- Experience in the automotive or manufacturing industry with strong problem solving skills and an understanding of FMEA, Lean manufacturing methodologies, 5’s and Poke Yoke systems.
- Possess knowledge of TS16949, ISO 9000, ISO14001.
If you are at all interested in the role, APPLY NOW for more information.