Commercial Procurement Analyst
Are you an experienced Analyst with exposure to both Procurement and Finance? How would you like to work for a market leading hospitality Warwickshire based organisation?
This is a permanent vacancy paying up to £30,000 + benefits.
You must be able to work to time constraints and meet deadlines, and work well as part of a team, having the confidence to work under own initiative and provide support to immediate team members.
- Responsibility for turning menus and recipes into centralised product costings and costing revisions
- Maintain Master data within the costing models
- Complete all new product set ups in costing models
- Prepare commercial promotional analysis as and when required
- Complete scenario work for procurement/finance as and when required
- Review standard cost accuracy, work with Operations and Procurement to review and update
- Assist the Finance/Sales/Operations with cost analysis as and when required
- Assist with Investigations on Cash purchases spend - reporting
- Assist with monthly analysis of supplier reporting
- Assist with Supplier review and impact analysis.
- Assist with supplier tender analysis
- Any other reasonable activities at the request of the Procurement Manager
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent experience
- High level of Excel skill pre-requisite
- Numerate with a passion for accuracy whilst working to tight timescales
- Meticulous and self-organised with an ability to prioritise
- Reliable and with a "can do" attitude
- Excellent relationship builder with an ability to work in cross departmental teams; main stakeholders being Development Chefs, Nutritionist and Operational Management
- Experience in Food Management Systems is preferred but not essential
- Demonstrates high level of integrity, trust and professional ethics
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75105974