Registered General Nurse (Band 5) - Days & Nights
Job Title: Registered General Nurse (Band 5)
Job Type: Temporary
Location: Worcester (WR5)
Agency: Fellows Recruitment
Hours: 08.00am-20.00pm & 20.00pm-08.00am
Rate: £16+ p/h
Start Date: ASAP
Fellows Recruitment are looking for caring and passionate individuals to join our team of Nurses providing support to our clients in various residential care homes across the West Midlands and surrounding areas.
Are you a caring individual committed to helping others and providing quality care to service users?
Are you looking for flexible shifts that work around you?
Or are your current hours not enough or would you like to pick up extra shifts on your terms?
Are you interested in working for an agency that provides 24/7 support and looks after their staff?
If the answer is yes, then look no further. Working for Fellows Recruitment could be the route for you.
- Flexible work patterns
- Weekly pay
- Fast track registration
- Holiday pay
- Extremely competitive rates of pay
- Experienced recruitment consultants
- 24/7 ongoing support
- Free uniform
- On-site Training available
- A minimum of 6 months experience working within Residential or Nursing settings (or a similar field)
- Must be DBS cleared within the last 12 months or willing to undergo a DBS clearance (unless the current certificate is registered with the DBS Update Service)
- Degree in Nursing (or equivalent) essential
- Mandatory Training Certificates within the last 12 months
- Right to Work documents
- 2 references (at least 1 professional) including most recent employment
- Valid NMC Pin
If you are interested in this role, or know someone who is, please get in touch with or send your CV to Fellows Recruitment today.
Fellows Recruitment provides recruitment solutions tailored to your needs.