Group Employee Benefits Administrator - West Midlands
My client is one of the largest and fastest-growing IFA companies in the West Midlands.
This successful company are looking for Group Employee Benefits Administrator to provide administrative support and ensure that they adhere to agreed processes, procedures and timelines to the highest consistent standard.
- Comply with the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000, the FCA Statements of Principle & Code of Practice and the relevant FCA rules at all times;
- Comply with the relevant Compliance, TCF, T&C and Financial Crime Procedures of the firm at all times;
- Follow appropriate ethical standards within the firm at all times.
- Provides an administrative service to their consultant involving processing business, client reviews, action client/advisor queries (servicing), and obtaining quotes. To ensure that work is correctly prioritised and that agreed deadlines are met.
- Ensure client records are accurate and kept up to date as per the company procedures.
- Ensure all dealings with colleagues and clients are carried out in a professional and courteous manner.
- Maintain all standards of performance as required by the company.
- Deals effectively with providers using any relevant means of communication, such as email, letter, fax or phone regarding new and existing business transactions.
- Deals effectively with clients by telephone and letter regarding servicing queries.
- Maintain a strong working relationship with all employers that you work alongside to become a key contact point.
- Provide end to end support for all Auto-enrolment schemes that are going through the staging process.
- Process yearly renewals for Pensions, DIS, PMI and PHI.
Relevant Skills and Knowledge
- Is able to establish a good rapport in telephone discussions and uses good questioning and listening skills.
- Have a sufficient understanding of the FCA rules and Compliance for the support undertaken. Understanding of Compliance is displayed by satisfactory file checking i.e. that admin file check failures remain within tolerance.
- Has knowledge of the firm’s services, products, sales policy, compliance and administration procedures.
- Planning and organising skills - able to manage multiple tasks effectively.
- Able to prioritise and work under pressure to a strict deadline.
- Attention to detail with record keeping and communication to clients.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including ability to listen and follow instruction effectively.
- Good team player - readily assists all members of the team to achieve team and individual objectives, particularly in busy periods.
- Basic understanding of administrative procedures relating to different categories of business and ensure that they conform to regulatory and company standards.
- Anti Money Laundering including how to identify suspicious transactions/activities and how to report.
- Detailed understanding of CCD (back office system) and Microsoft Office.