Help Desk Advisor
Help Desk Advisor
£18,000 - £23,000
A fantastic opportunity at a leading law firm has arisen for a candidate who has a 5* attitude towards customer service and a team player approach. Our client is looking to recruit for an advisor within their customer service team to ensure the smooth operational running of services throughout the firm.
- Answering and providing support to telephone enquiries
- Recording of all enquiries
- Providing outstanding customer service
- Previous experience in a customer service based role
- Strong IT skills including all Microsoft Office packages
- Excellent communication skills with a good telephone manner
- Ability to work within a fast paced environment
- Flexible approach to shift work
If you are interested in the role and feel you meet the requirements then please get in contact with Bell Cornwall Recruitment today!
Interested? Please click the 'APPLY' button now!
BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!
Visit www.bellcornwall.co.uk & follow BCR on Twitter @LoveWorkBeHappy to view all of the latest jobs.
BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
BCR aim to get back to all applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then please feel free to contact us on at your earliest convenience.
BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT
(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)
PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales