Demi Chef De Partie
Job Title: Demi Chef De Partie
Department: Sam’s Clubhouse
Responsible to: Executive Head Chef
Works closely with: Junior Sous Chef, Sous Chef, Head Chef & Executive Head ChefRequired: We are currently accepting applications for the position of Demi Chef De Partie, Sam’s Clubhouse for the Belfry Hotel and Golf Resort, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands.
The Resort has been awarded ‘England’s Leading Resort & England’s Best Golf Hotel’ the past two years and ‘Europe’s Best Golf Resort’ 2016. The Belfry is proud of its rich sporting history and heritage, hosting the Ryder Cup four times in 1985, 1989, 1993 & 2002.Scope of the Role:The Belfry’s Kitchen Brigade now has the unique opportunity for a Demi Chef de Partieto join our fantastic teamin Sam’s Clubhouse, our Gastro Pub feel restaurant.This is a great opportunity for a strong Commis Chef or Demi Chef De Partie from a smaller business looking to further their career in the hospitality sector at Europe’s Leading hotel and resort. As Demi Chef de Partie you must ensure the high standards are met and maintained by all, and be able to demonstrate high levels of attention to detail and pride in the dishes that you produce.Key Responsibilities of the Role: Ensuring an effective and efficient kitchen operation including following quality and portion control recipes and garnish requirements as instructed. Supervising a designated aspect of the kitchen operation working directly by the Head Chef. Assisting in preparing top class cuisine using fresh local ingredients.
- Experience in a busy 4 star hotel, High street restaurant or Gastro Pub
- The successful Demi Chef De Partie will be highly motivated and will possess a good knowledge of food and food hygiene.
- Proven experience in a similar role is essential.
- You will also possess an NVQ level 2 in Food Processing & Cooking (or equivalent).
- Good communication skills and a passion for delivering exceptional levels of guest service are essential.
- Passionate about the industry and poses an ability to work on own initiative
- 48 Hour Contract
- Straight Shifts
- Strong Competitive Salary
- Meals On Duty
- Free Car parking
- 28 Days Holiday
- Team, Friends and Family discount on rooms B&B + leisure
- Up to 40% Discount on Food and Beverage outlets
- Discounted Gym Membership for you and your partner
- Plus Many Many More
If you feel that you fulfil the above criteria and are ready for your next career step within a progressive Hotel Company that provides lots of future career opportunities, training and progression we look forward to receiving your application in strictest confidence.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75117323