Interim HR Advisor (Birmingham) - c£33,000 (c10 months)
This is a challenging and exciting opportunity for a capable HR Advisor to join a fast paced and dynamic national business during a period of change. Working as HR Advisor aligned to staff and managers at sites across the UK you will be dealing with day to day HR issues as well as supporting with some HR change issues.
You will be based in Birmingham however can expect some occasional travel and must be a driver.
- Providing 1st line advice and guidance to managers on day to day HR / ER issues
- Ensuring line managers are proactive about filling their vacancies and assisting with recruitment activity in challenging areas
- Producing contracts and associated recruitment administration.
- Assisting with redundancy processes including the production of documentation and attending consultation meetings as required.
- Using the HR system to produce reports containing people data and formatting in excel.
You are likely to be CIPD qualified and it is essential that you have
- Experience of working in a fast paced service environment in an advisory capacity
- An excellent understanding of employment law and its practical and commercial application is also required.
To be a success in this role you will need a positive can-do attitude, be able to build effective business partnerships within the operational business and be prepared to go the extra mile in support of your HR colleagues.
Salary: c£33,000 + benefits.
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: End April 2018
The best way to apply for this role is to click on the button below. This will ensure that CVs go direct to the recruiter.
For more information call Jon Terry or Diana Sharp at Wright Solutions. (Please quote ref 11309)
In compliance with the regulations (April 2004) in place under the Employment Agencies Act, Wright Solutions will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email and faxed copies are acceptable
Please remember you can now keep up to date with all our vacancies by following us on Twitter @WrightSol_HR or Facebook.com/WrightSolutionsHR