Production Planner Required for Immediate Start
Gi Group are recruiting for their client, a Market leading company in the Logistics Field based within Nuneaton. We are looking for experienced admin staff to join an expanding team with a background of working within a customer service environment. A good knowledge of Microsoft computer systems especially excel and experience of producing reports under pressure is a must. An interest in technology and mobile phones would be a real benefit. The shift is 7.00-15.30
- Using Excel, work with Team Leaders to devise a comprehensive series of planning models covering capacity, resource and cost.
- Planning for non-standard events using scenario and contingency modelling (Disaster recovery plans, etc)
- Work with all stakeholders to ensure best communication practises are introduced, especially concerning reporting.
- Assist in the New product Introduction
- Work with the client, subcontractors and manufacturers to ensure all opportunities for improving communication and developing the contract are explored.
- Interpreting reports and producing commentary to support business efficiencies and development
- Order releasing and stock replenishment management
- System interface monitoring
- Report or escalate any system issues to appropriate team
- Comply with health, safety and environment regulations including 5S's
- Production of various daily\weekly\monthly reports
- Assist in production of new reporting for department & business KPI's
- Data analysis and trend analysis
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Must have excellent communication skills, and a good command of English
- Educated to A Level standard
- Computer literate using MS Office applications
- Must demonstrate problem solving skills
- Must have the ability to plan and think logically
- Should have previous office environment experience
- Must be flexible
- Problem solving
- Customer Focus
- Planning & organising
- Managing people
- Working with others/team working
- Engagement, communication & influencing
- Developing oneself & others
You must be flexible with the hours due to business needs.
If you are interested and think you have the right skills then we want to hear from you!