Care Assistants HCA
This job vacancy is for an experienced Care Assistant to join our Coventry team working in and around the local Solihull area.The Role:
Every Newcross carer makes a difference in the lives of the patients they encounter, through their compassionate and sensitive approach, but also their ability to deliver the highest quality person-centred care.
You should have at least 3 months' experience in a similar role within a care environment, be committed to quality of care, promoting client independence and improving well-being. You should also have suitable moving and handling training.
You will be working regular shifts in local care, nursing and residential homes, and we have a variety of different shift patterns on offer including days, nights and weekends.The Benefits:
- Salary of up to £11.96/hr, incl. holiday pay
- Permanent contract with weekly pay
- Free uniform & training through credits earned as you work
- Criminal record check (DBS) cost refunded after initial period
- Online area and smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme, paying up to £500 per successful referral
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months’ previous paid experience working in a care or nursing home in the UK within the last 3 years
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 18 months or your 3 most recent jobs.
- Up-to-date moving and handling training
If you have an NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care, or currently work in a care assistant job, you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.Why Should You Apply?
Treating our staff well is at the centre of what we do. At Newcross we hire permanent staff, and with over 200 training courses on offer, we help them develop. It is important for us to provide stability to our people, we are not and never have been a 'zero hours' employer. All of our healthcare professionals have minimum hours guaranteed in their contracts, giving them the security of a steady income.The Company & Branch:
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is an independent, family-run organisation dedicated to providing quality temporary staffing to hospitals, care homes and nursing homes in the UK. Because of our reputation as a great employer, we attract highly skilled healthcare professionals with care expertise ranging from paediatric nurses to carers for adults with learning disabilities. In our 21 years’ experience, we have created a recruitment system that ensures that we only hire the best people.
Our Coventry branch is based in the Cobalt Centre on Middlemarch Business Park near the Airport. It was our 38th branch to open in the UK, back in January 2015 and together with our other offices in Cannock, Shrewsbury and Worcester has allowed us to extend our coverage in the West Midlands.
Click the Apply Now button to begin your application
If you cannot apply online, please call. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75147312