Head of Customer Experience & Training
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a customer focused utilities company in a role to provide inspirational and strategic leadership with responsibility for designing and developing customer experience and training strategies, principals and governance.
This is a great opportunity to work for a company and industry sector that is going through significant change with ultimate focus on providing a best in class customer experience.
As a member of the senior management team, reporting into the COO, you will proactively contribute to delivering the Customer Department’s wider goals. You will be responsible for development of:
- customer journeys, internally, with partners & affiliates
- key operational MI and Insight to support process, journey & customer support improvements
- customer support interaction across Web, App and online & the development of appropriate measurement of customer satisfaction and business performance indicators from a customer experience perspective
- effective training programmes, undertake full reviews of effectiveness and oversee any contractors utilised for training purposes
The role is key to ensure our clients products and customer service delivers a word class experience.
You can expect up to 6 direct reports with further indirect reports. Direct reports would include a Training Manager, Quality Manager, Insight Manager and Customer Experience Manager.
What we’re looking for
- Defining E2E Customer journeys for all the clients products and services delivering a seamless experience
- Shape & develop the tone of voice in line with the brand
- Shape content and relevant information across customer comms
- Develop key customer touch points to improve insight & deliver best in class customer support
- Design & Deliver Omni-channel support model
- Support the design and the delivery of telephony platform changes
- Develop & maintain strong relationships with partners and affiliates to deliver consistent & seamless customer experience
- Build, maintain and develop structured operational reporting tools and MI suite for customer insight purposes
- Produce root cause analysis for areas of improvement whilst demonstrating the business benefit for senior executives
- Defining measurement of customer satisfaction and operational performance
- Ensuring all compliance and regulatory rules are adhered to.
- Working with the in house and 3rd party software development teams and IS teams to develop the solutions for best in class experience
- Oversee cost to serve initiatives and overall customer plan
- Ensure health and safety objectives and targets are met
Competencies and qualifications
- Degree level qualification required
- Experience of leading teams in highly customer centric environments
- Experience of driving customer experience agendas in fast paced environments
- Ability to present complex data and business cases in a compelling and succinct way
- Strong communication, stakeholder and leadership skills
- Ability to deliver complex strategy in fast paced environment
- Potentially have knowledge of working in Lean start-up or similar
- Strong stakeholder engagement across all levels
Competitive salary, bonus and excellent benefits