Wholesale Assistant Merchandiser
Do you currently have experience managing a critical path, working with factories in the Far East? Have you experience working with national accounts / sales teams and ensuring maximum stock availability? Are you ready for a challenge and the opportunity to make a difference to the supply chain journey for well-known retailers?
Our client is a specialist wholesaler in a variety of homewares products based in the West Midlands. They are looking for a Wholesale Assistant Merchandiser to be able to manage the critical path of products from conception to delivery, ensuring the best availability.
So what does this role involve?
- Responsibility for day to day supply management of items sold to retailers which has a purchasing value between £5m-£10m per annum.
- Compiling data from all retailers / accounts and analyse results to influence decisions and maintain availability.
- Raising product orders and working on the critical path with Chinese factories to ensure delivery.
This Wholesale Assistant Merchandiser role requires someone who has gravitas to manage internal and external stakeholders. You will need to be able to give direction in internal meetings and help to influence decisions whilst giving visibility of stock and availability to retailers / accounts. This role requires someone who can be reactive to orders and work closely with national accounts / sales teams and also undertake crucial admin roles such as raising orders daily to ensure availability.
What qualities do you need to be successful in this role?
- Experience in critical path management is key and working to retail forecasts and demands.
- Experience with liaising with Far East / Chinese factories.
- Must be an organised individual who has exemplary attention to detail.
- Good level of understanding of MOQ's, stock availability, stock turn and inventory value.
- Good IT and Excel skills who can analyse large qualities of data.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
This Wholesale Assistant Merchandiser role offers a salary between £25,000-£30,000 and a package. Does this opportunity sound like you? If so don't hesitate and apply now.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. AdMore Recruitment is a specialist retail recruitment and talent management consultancy.
Follow us on Twitter: @AdmoreRetail
Facebook: AdMore Recruitment