Plant Fitter- Derbyshire
Our client are a well-established Earth moving and Bulk excavation company based in the East Midlands who have exciting expansion plans for the future and can offer an exceptional opportunity for a Plant Fitter to develop their career with the company.
You will be responsible for maintenance and repair of Plant either at Head Office in Derbyshire or at various sites around the region dealing with breakdowns etc. This will include regularly inspecting engines, gearboxes, hydraulics, electrical systems and tyres as well as identifying faults, dismantling parts and repairing or replacing faulty parts and arranging for machinery that cannot be fixed on site to be moved to the repair workshop.
To be considered for the role, you must have the following skills and experience:
- Level 1 Certificate in Plant Maintenance
- Level 1 Heavy Vehicle Maintenance
- Level 2 Diploma in Plant Maintenance
- Level 2 Certificate/Diploma in Vehicle Technology excellent mechanical maintenance skills
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience of working as a Plant Fitter
- A methodical approach to solving problems
- An awareness of health and safety issues
- A reasonable level of fitness
- Good communication skills to explain problems
- The ability to work alone without direct supervision
In return you will be offered a market leading salary, generous annual leave allowance, pension and company vehicle.
For more detail, please contact Lee Nicholls on 01543-629-090 or email lee.nicholls@bcsrecruitment .co.uk
Bespoke Civils Solutions Ltd is a sector specific recruitment business and recruits blue and white collar personnel to environments such as Highways & Traffic Management, Land Remediation & Preparation, Earthworks, Drainage, Utilities & Infrastructure, Power & Sub Stations, Oil & Gas, Land Fill & Quarries.