Sales Ledger Supervisor
A great opportunity for a talented Sales Ledger Supervisor to work as part of the finance team and ensure the AR team provide an excellent service to internal department
The purpose of the Sales Ledger Supervisor is to ensure that transactions are processed in a timely manner, credit control is managed and monitored closely and customer payment issues are managed.
Main duties of the Sales Ledger Supervisor are
- Full supervision of the AR roles and responsibilities
Resolving any discrepancies with Customer Service and Technical departments
Receive all customer remittances, match to bank receipts and post daily cash allocations to customer accounts
- Develop a good working relationship with customers by calling key accounts on a regular basis to ensure payment is received in accordance terms.
- Attend regular review meetings with Sales Ledger to discuss aged debt
- Send out sales invoices and credit notes on a daily basis, maintain an up to date schedule of the distribution of invoices to internal accounts department
- Send out monthly statements to customers.
- Ensure all credit notes/consolidated invoices in all legacy systems are handled efficiently
- Gain approval and propose all write offs for customer account adjustment
- Provide AR reports for month end, quarterly and yearly reporting
The ideal candidate for the Sales Ledger Supervisor role will come from a similar background and have excellent excel skills.
In order to apply for the Sales Ledger Supervisor role then please click the link and if your application is successful then we will be in touch within 7 days