To £40,000 + Benefits
A FTSE 250 global manufacturing group is keen to attract a Project Accountant to join their group function.
The Project Accountant is responsible for the delivery of effective project accounting and commercial support to the Group Project team working closely with Project Managers, Site Leads and external third parties.
- Responsible for management reporting and production of management accounts
- On-going improvement of financial processes and procedures
- Financial controlling including balance sheet reconciliations and cost control
- Forecasting and Budgeting
- Monitor and control of capital expenditure
- Financial analysis and preparation of financial reports
- Newly qualified or part qualified in CIMA or ACCA or equivalent and keen to continue with studies. We will consider applicants qualified by experience
- Experience of working in a large Manufacturing or Engineering group is essential
- Excellent accounting skills with ability to demonstrate understanding and interpretation of key financial statements
- Knowledge of ERP systems
- Ability to demonstrate initiative with flexible and proactive approach to work as this role will mainly be working independently
How to Apply
If you are seeking genuine career advancement and the opportunity to work with a global leader, please apply attaching your full CV in Word format and quote your current remuneration details, quoting reference 370605.