Customer Relations Administrator
Our Client, a market leading Property Software Company based in Staffordshire, are looking for a bright and bubbly Customer Relations Administrator to join their successful team.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing Company with excellent career development opportunities, and a unique opportunity to be involved in lots of business areas to include; customer service, sales and administration.
A starting salary of £18,000 will be offered to the successful candidate.
The successful candidate will be required to:-
- Generate income by making outbound calls to potential customers, identifying their needs, describing features and benefits of product/service offered.
- Book online demonstrations with interested customers.
- Send out marketing literature and targeted campaigns.
- Set customers up on free trials of software.
- Troubleshooting software.
- Assist in managing existing customer relationships.
- Establish brand awareness of Company within the target market.
- Research potential businesses to target.
- Answer incoming calls.
- Build strong business relationships.
- Exceed set sales targets.
- Complete administrative tasks.
- Keep up to date with software changes and upgrades in order to keep customers well informed.
- Build awareness of relevant legislation.
- Ensure customers receive all relevant documentation within the given timeframe.
The ideal candidate will have:-
- Experience working in a telesales/internal sales/customer service position.
- Experience working with the property or technology industry (desired not essential.)
- Desire to learn.
- Good commercial acumen.
- An interest in technology/ apps/ software.
- Ambition and desire to succeed.
- A determined and persistent nature.
- Strong communication skills and a confident telephone manner.
- Outgoing and personable nature.
- Good initiative and ability to self-motivate.
Benefits to include:-
- A competitive salary of £18,000.
- Excellent career development opportunities to Management/ Technical/ BDM.
- Opportunity to undertake training and development, including industry recognised property qualifications.
- Free parking on site as well as good public transport links.
- Friendly working environment.
- Working hours: Monday to Thursday 8.30am-4.30pm. Fridays 8.30am-4pm.
Please be advised that we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.