Feel like you're ready to step up your accounting career? Maybe into a role within a solid and sturdy business? Then this may be the right role for you. My business is an FTSE listed business in the leisure industry in the city centre of Birmingham. This company focusses on consistent growths each year and looks to continue its great string of industry leading success. This time with the addition of a capable new accounts assistant in their finance team.
This kind of role will involve all accounting duties varying from the sales ledger side of things to the purchase ledger side of things too. This is a full on role which will require the right candidate to have a great understanding of duties such as bank reconciliations, invoicing, chasing debt, cash allocations, payment runs and many more.
The best suited candidate will be someone with a good few years of accounting experience along with a bubbly, positive personality, able to integrate easily into a fun and lively office.
Ideally you will have:
- A strong background in either purchase ledger or sales ledger. The more all rounded experience, the better
- Previous experience working on accounting software such as SAGE
- The ability to build rapport easily and communicate efficiently
- Strong excel skills
In return you will receive:
- A chance to join a solid and stable accounts team that focuses on employee satisfaction at heart
- The opportunity to work in an environment that allows progression if that’s what's desired
- The opportunity to manage your own work load and prioritise your day without micromanagement
- A host of employee discount vouchers and other perks such as gym membership discounts
If you're ready to embark on a brand new journey within a supportive and lively team of welcoming accounts people, than this may be the role for you. If you fit the above criteria and fancy your chances, don’t hesitate to click apply right now!