Senior Healthcare Assistants
We have a job vacancy for an experienced Senior Care Assistant to join our local team working in Coventry and surrounding areas such as:
- Leamington Spa
You will be a permanent member of the healthcare team responsible for bringing the Newcross standard of care to every individual we care for.The Role
As a Senior Carer you’ll work in a similar way as a Care Assistant (HCA) but with additional responsibilities and the expectation of a deeper knowledge and understanding of the role to support your team.
You could be involved in supporting people to engage in activities of daily living; encouraging independence and promoting health and wellbeing. You may also be involved in supervising your team and working alongside a multi-disciplinary team (MDT).The Benefits:
- Salary of up to £13.78/hr, including holiday pay
- Permanent contract with weekly pay
- Free uniform & training through credits earned as you work
- Criminal record check (DBS) cost refunded after initial period
- Online area and smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme, paying up to £500 per successful referral
As a nurse or care employee of Newcross, expect job satisfaction that goes beyond other nursing agencies. Our nursing and care assistant jobs come with peace-of-mind as our staff are employed on a permanent basis and with the flexibility to choose your own hours, you can have the work-life balance to suits you.The Branch
Our Coventry branch is based in the Cobalt Centre on Middlemarch Business Park near the Airport.
We cover a wide range of areas in the West Midlands such as Solihull, Nuneaton, Rugby and Stratford-upon-Avon.You will need:
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
- NVQ3 in Health and Social Care essential with certificate in medication administration
Click the Apply Now button to begin your application.
If you cannot apply online, please call. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75146082