Parts Manager - Agricultural Machinery - The West Midlands
De Lacy Executive’s Client is an innovator with a thoroughbred pedigree in the arable machinery sector. A rare new opportunity has arisen from current expansion and future development plans to grow and develop their spare parts business within agreed company goals.
We seek an ambitious, pro-active Parts Manager to drive the function forward from their base in the West Midlands ensuring the stores operation runs smoothly whilst maintaining a clean and safe working environment.
The successful applicant will take ownership of the Parts Department and its expansion to maximise company profitability, this will include future management of a parts team. You will have full control for the spare parts stock including inventory and organisation providing professional support to customer and dealers. Sales experience will be advantageous as you will assist the sales team with technical customer back-up and product support.
· Proven parts management experience
· Sound knowledge of agricultural/horticultural machinery and the UK farming Industry will be a strong advantage
· Strong team leader with proven man management experience
· Excellent financial management skills
· Good time management and organisational skills
· Excellent communication skills
· IT literate
· Full UK driving licence
A competitive remuneration package will be on offer dependant on experience.