Team Leader- Swan Court, Birmingham
We’re different from other care providers! We provide assisted living to young people 16+ and adults with learning disabilities and we turn their lives around with award winning service and a big smile. Having earned a strong reputation among Local Authority and won lots of awards beating most of our competitor’s for successfully supporting some of the most complex needs within the social care environment, the business has delivered 100% growth over the last three years to now offer 33 services across the UK.
This means we are committed to best practice in people and business management.
As part of our expansion plans we are looking to recruit an energetic Team Lead who loves to work with people and make a difference in people’s lives as well as manage and develop a team.
What the Job entails:
No two days are ever the same at Precious Homes but every day is rewarding and fun for our support workers. You will be working in a fantastic environment with the best facilities and as part of a highly skilled fun team delivering high quality person centred care. Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Providing outstanding personal care
- Supporting residents to develop independence and life skills
- Assisting people to achieve daily goals
- Assisting with the development of person centred plans for our residents
- Supporting people in undertaking daily activities or development in their own live apartment and in the community.
- Daily activities such as arts, crafts and various activities
- This includes employment, education and other opportunities.
- Maintaining records and drawing up risk assessments
What we need from you:
You will have experience managing people as well as working or living with people with learning disabilities, challenging behaviour and complex needs but not necessary as full guidance, support and a comprehensive training will be provided.
To be successful for this role you will need to promote outstanding people skills and positive relationships with our residents, their families and staff
All successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75156272