Deputy Leisure Manager
Our client, a well known hotel group in Telford are currently recruiting for a Deputy Leisure Manager to join their growing team. Excellent salary and career progression available alongside a great benefits package, including free leisure club use and discounted hotel rates.
This position would suit an experienced Leisure Manager or an Assistant Manager looking to take the next step in their career.
To manager leisure club operations to ensure all staff members are providing a quality service with a unique guest service. This role will include customer service, staff development and a number of financial tasks.
- To assist in growing club memberships
- Serve all guests with a high standard that is expected by the group
- Support with recruitment and training of staff members
- Ensure all Health and Safety procedures are adhered to
- Promote and increase sales of all club related merchandise
- Maintain stock control procedures
- Deputise in absence of the Leisure Manager
- Should have experience managing teams within a leisure role
- Be passionate about developing their career
- Have a great attitude and be willing to partake in any training courses necessary
- Competitive salary + bonuses
- Free use of leisure club facilities
- Discounted rates at participating hotels
For more vacancies visit our website.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75163826