Electrical Design Engineer
Proactive Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Electrical Design Engineer on behalf of our client based in Birmingham.
- Assist the sales team with queries and provide information and pre-studies for quotations
- Review and feedback on client requirements
- Generate specification documents
- Support customer review meetings and provide on-site support as required
- Trial and test new equipment
- Validate designs against product specifications to ensure all requirements have been achieved
- Ensure that all designs perform to best practice technology standards and are not over engineered for customer applications
- Produce technical electrical drawings for manufacturing following best practice and procedures
- Produce BOM’s which are clear, correct and handover to purchasing
- Experience in E-Plan Electrical
- The ability to use mechanical CAD would be advantages but not essential
- An understanding of 17th edition knowledge would be beneficial
- Control panel layout design
- Be able to create and write control specifications for new products or modification to existing products
- Technically astute with knowledge of Electronics, PC/PLC Control Systems
This position is paying up to £35,000 depending on experience.
You will be working 39 hours per week with overtime available.
To apply for this position, please call Jake Perkins at Proactive Personnel in Walsall or send your CV via the link below.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75165883