Payroll Services Manager
Payroll Services Manager
£55,000 - £60,000
Are you an experienced Payroll Manager?
Do you have experience in dealing with international payroll?
Bell Cornwall Recruitment are currently working on behalf of a reputable international professional services firm who have offices based in central Birmingham. They are currently seeking an experienced Payroll Services Manager to join their team with the ability to hit the ground running.
Our client look for absolutely exceptional candidates that are always looking to grow and develop and have the values of the business at heart. They will offer the successful candidate an excellent salary along with numerous other benefits.
The role will be extremely varied and may include:
- Managing the Payroll/Benefits systems
- Reconciliation of all payroll transactions and costings
- Liaison with HMRC as and where necessary
- Working closely with both HR and IT departments to streamline processes and ensure absolute efficiency within the business
- Working within SLA's and delivering an exceptional standard to all clients at all times
- Preparation of P11D's
- Processing payroll on an international level
- CIPP qualification along with experience as a Payroll Manager
- Experience in working in a large corporate firm on multiple payrolls
- Excellent ability to comply with all standards and legislation
- High level of numeracy skills
- Ability to streamline processes and procedures
- Experience and ability to manage and lead a team
- A passion for providing outstanding service at all levels
If you are interested and feel you meet the requirements then please apply to Bell Cornwall Recruitment today!
Interested? Please click the 'APPLY' button now!
BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!
Visit www.bellcornwall.co.uk & follow BCR on Twitter @LoveWorkBeHappy to view all of the latest jobs.
BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
BCR aim to get back to all applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then please feel free to contact us on at your earliest convenience.
BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT
(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)
PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales