Senior Technical Engineer - Telford- Competitive
New opportuiity for an experienced Senior Technical Engineer to join Office in Teford.
You will be required to work independently, be resourceful and show particular attention to detail. Therefore, you must have an aptitude to learn, develop and adapt as circumstances or technologies change.
To provide support to 1st, 2nd and 3rd line/Problem engineers and training where necessary.
To take ownership and responsibility for diagnosing, solving and managing complex issues.
Maintaining, monitoring and troubleshooting the server and Data Centre infrastructure.
To be actively operating either as part of a group or on your own with new customers installations and large projects.
A practical understanding of Active Directory, networking and TCP/IP will be an essential part of the candidate's skill set, plus a good understanding of:
· Windows 2008/12 Server administration/configuration
· AD, advanced Group Policy
· Extensive experience with the implementation and configuration of enhanced monitoring using SolarWinds
· Experience with VMware
· Experience of Citrix and Remote Desktop Services
· Clustering and SAN/NAS storage
· Exchange 2010/13
· MYSQL (preferably)
· Apache and/or IIS
· Citrix accredited (preferably)
· Microsoft accredited (preferably)
· VMware accredited (preferably)
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency