We are currently recruiting for Auto Electricians for an immediate start based in Walsall.
- Vehicle preparation and fitting of electronics equipment Experience
- Previous experience of repair and maintenance of electrical systems in vehicles
- Checking and testing wiring and vehicle parts
- Fault finding and rectification work
- Previous experience of a variety of electronic systems including:
- Electronic ignitions, alarms, immobilisers and tracking devices
- Electric windows, mirrors, seats, tow bar electrics and air-conditioning
- Customised OED or neon lighting kits, parking warning systems and reverse cameras
- Ability to build looms would be advantageous
- City and Guilds level 2/3 or equivalent
- Demonstrable experience would be considered Person Specification
- Good communication skills
- Able to work on own initiative, as well as part of a team
- Good timekeeping
- Flexible attitude towards overtime.
Good attention to detail and high quality standards
Ability to think logically and work accurately
- Security clearance will be a requirement
40 hours per week, 8am-5pm Monday to Thursday, 8am-2pm on a Friday.