Customer Insight Executive
Overview of role:
- Reporting to the Insight Manager: Customer Satisfaction, this role will be pivotal in delivering the group’s customer satisfaction plan; developing the systems, tools and techniques needed to drive a best-in-class customer satisfaction insight programme across multiple brands.
- The Insight Exec will be an expert analyst, able to articulate strong connections between customers, brands and market trends.
- You will be a true insight champion with a creative & analytical mind and a keen eye for detail
- Support the Insight Manager to deliver the customer satisfaction insight programme
- Become a specialist in customer satisfaction & sentiment analysis
- Maintain & develop customer satisfaction reporting, including sentiment categorisation
- Production and presentation of weekly & periodic insight reporting
- Perform deep dive customer satisfaction analysis for all key brand & operational activity
- Provide key behavioural data and analysis to evolve brand propositions and improve customer experiences.
- Commercial focus: analytically minded with an understanding of statistics
- The ability to analyse & interpret complex data and present findings in an understandable and user-friendly manner
- The ability to work in a dynamic, team orientated environment
- Relationships: the ability to work dealing with multiple internal stakeholders
- High quality standards: meticulous attention to detail and will-to-win
- Strong in Excel & Power point, the candidate will also be adept working with new technology.
- Experience of Clarabridge Sentiment Analysis or Faststats is useful but not essential
- Proactive: inquisitive by nature, keen problem solver and a 'can-do’ attitude
- Customer-centric: is passionate about delivering great customer experiences
- Strong personal skills
- Creativity and imagination
- Strong team player
- Ability to plan own workload effectively
- Sociable personality