Ward Manager RMN
Are you a motivated and dynamic leader looking for your next challenge? Can you lead a team and develop best practice standards? We are looking for a fantastic Ward Manager, to help shape and develop a new Female Personality Disorder Ward within our clients purpose built hospital in Coventry.
The hospital opened in February 2017 with this particular ward opening in May. This specialist service also provides a treatment programme for disordered eating associated with the personality disorder.
So if you have 3 or more years' experience as a Team Leader/Band 6 in Mental Health services, we would love to hear from you.
We're looking for a candidate:
- * who can motivate team members and lead by example
- * support the team in making clear and consistent clinical decisions
- * lead on risk assessment and training for the services
- * develop opportunity for service users and carers to be involved in service development
- * implement systems for supervision and appraisal
- * carry out assessments and liaise with referrers and communicate well with outside agencies
Our client is one of the UK's largest independent providers of inpatient mental health services, offering high quality treatment options predominantly to the NHS. A diverse range of highly specialised services are provided across different levels of security.
They offer an excellent benefits package which includes an annual bonus scheme contributory pension scheme, free life assurance, a comprehensive employee assistance programme and discount centre, childcare vouchers and paid birthday and anniversary of joining company leave. In addition they offer subsidised meals and free car parking where available.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75121824