Social Worker - Child Protection - Good Ofsted
Child Protection Team - Qualified Social Worker - Good Ofsted
NonStop's client, based in the West Midlands who recently recevied a Good Ofsted result, are seeking a Qualified Social Worker for their Child Protection Team. The role has arrisen due to the secondment of an existing staff member.
They are looking to move quickly for this position and hold interviews in the next week, if you are looking to get into your next locum position this could be ideal.
They are on an improvement journey and are committed to hiring staff looking for stable employment, offering training and development for those joining the authority meaning you can still complete your Continual Professional Development as opposed to paying for it privately.
Ideally candidates will have Child Protection Experience and have used Care First. The contract is likely to be a minimum of 6 months, bringing you an increased level of stability.
This opportunity comes at the maximum pay rate for the area, ideal with the change in legislation meaning there will be more money in your pocket.
What NonStop Care offers:
- Your own designated consultant and one point of contact
- CV review service
- Interview advice and preparation
- Consultants with Social Work experience
- A supportive team who can always deal with your queries
- IR35 Advice
What I offer:
- As the Senior Consultant for the West Midlands I have obtained a number of contacts, meaning you will have access to more job roles than your typical recruitment agency
- I work directly with Local Authorities meaning I can discuss your CV with line managers ensuring quicker feedback and hopefully placements for you
- As a Qualified Social Worker I understand the market and offer a real insight into the locum or permanent market
If you're not interested at the moment perhaps you know someone who is? We offer a referral fee of £200 in high street vouchers, you could make a friend very happy and have some extra cash for yourself.
For a confidential discussion about this, or many other Social Work opportunities throughout the country, please ring for David Lord at NonStop Care.
Key Words: QSW, Qualified Social Worker, Child Protection, Referral and Assessment, Initial Assessments, Core Assessments, Section 47, Child in Need, Looked After Children