Out of Hours FM Coordinator - Fixed Term 6 Months
Interserve are currently recruiting for an Out of Hours Facilities Management Coordinator for a fixed term duration of 6 months. Working in the National Service Centre, based in Redditch, the successful candidates will be responsible for coordination and management of customer service requests out to the operations supply chain and chasing progression of those work orders. This includes organisation and prioritisation of work schedules for each person delivering service in the field chain, and chasing progression of those work orders.
The National Service Centre operates 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. The Out of Hours FMC will be required to work a working pattern of 12 hour shifts, 4 nights on, 4 nights off on a rotational basis. Bank holiday and weekend working are a requirement of this role. The role will initially be based in Redditch however from early 2018 our offices will be relocating to Solihull (approx 6 minute walk from Birmingham International train station)
We are offering a competitive salary, Pension as well as retail discounted vouchers. The successful candidate will need to complete security clearance upon appointment.
- Responsible for the co-ordination of all planned and reactive services within remit, detailed planning of work with service managers and supply chain.
- To accurately record all information necessary to resolve reported service requests, incidents and complaints, including accurate classification to enable trend analysis.
- To monitor, action and escalate incidents as appropriate to achieve agreed service levels and to keep customers informed of status and progress of resolution.
- To develop and maintain a good understanding of the core MAXIMO application, the facilities management services provided to customers, and all relevant process and procedures.
- To identify and apply opportunities to develop and improve skills, seeking assistance to acquire new skills and maintaining record of own development and call observations.
- To take action to keep up to date with changes to the contract and sharing information learned with the team.
- To handle and actively resolve any customer issues according to the Customer Complaint process.
To be prepared to work on any NSC contracts, projects and initiatives at short notice to support the changing needs of the business.
- Be aware of the business continuity plan for the part of the business you work in.
What we are looking for
- Experience in an FM role (allocating and managing work orders etc) or similar customer service / IT role.
- Experience of service desk/ call centre processes and work flow.
- Experience in dealing with and managing sub-contractors and supply chain or similar.
- IT literate, demonstrable knowledge of operating computer aided facilities management software packages (i.e. Maximo or similar)
- Use of MS Office software suite.
- We are looking for a FM Co-ordinator who remains calm under pressure, commands respect, has the confidence of their colleagues and can communicate effectively at all levels.
- They will be confident in making decisions and follow up their decisions with action, achieving objectives by motivating and working through others.
- Can view short-term targets in the light of longer-term objectives, work within agreed systems and procedures, and maintain accurate records.
- Continuously pursue high standards, embrace change, recognise improvement opportunities and learn from experience.
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels throughout the business and able to deal effectively with identified key stakeholders as and when need arises.
Additional job board text
Interserve's vision is to redefine the future for people and places. We are one of the world's foremost support services and construction companies, operating in the public and private sectors in the UK and internationally. We offer advice, design, construction, equipment, facilities management and front-line public services. Interserve is based in the UK and is listed in the FTSE 250 index. We have gross revenue of £3.6 billion and a workforce of 80,000 people worldwide.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75163924