Dispatch / Logistics Administrator
Due to continuous growth, we now have an excellent opportunity for a Dispatch / Logistics Administrator to join a specialist in the design, tool manufacture and moulding of plastic products based in Exhall in Coventry. In return, we offer a competitive salary, paid overtime, onsite parking and pension.
We have been an established supplier to the Automotive industry for over 27 years. Our product capabilities range from small plastic components to large including wood veneer back moulding, plastic chroming, painted plastic products, ultra sonic welding products, carpet back moulding, Over Moulding. We supply prestigious companies such as Jaguar, Landrover, Triumph Motorcycles, Magna, Aston Martin, Warwick Sasco, ITG, Westaflex, Sapa Pressweld and Lawrence Automotive. Our goal is to operate and maintain its quality management system in accordance with TS16949:2009 / ISO 9001:2008 / Q1 and JLRQ.
The Dispatch / Logistics Administrator will report to the MPL Manager and will be responsible for:
- Booking ASN’s and delivery notes
- Updating relevant documents
- General administrative duties including filing, booking outs and scheduling
The successful Dispatch / Logistics Administrator will have:
- Proficiency in using Excel
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent time management
- Excellent English speaking, reading and writing
Advantageous skills include:
- Experience in the automotive industry and plastic injection moulding
- Experience of SAGE
- Ability to prioritise work schedules to ensure the Company is always running to plan
- Ability to problem solve
The hours the successful candidate will work will be from 2pm until 10pm, Monday to Thursday.
Please apply online to be considered for the Dispatch / Logistics Administrator position.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75123144