6 Month Contract Maintenance Engineer - Electrical Bias
Contract Maintenance Engineer - Electrical Bias
6 Month Contract
£27-£28 per hour
Food or Beverage experience preferred
An exciting 6 Month Contract opportunity has arisen to join our Blue Chip Food client with manufacturing & production sites situated across the UK. This role will involve assisting the Engineering Manager with all planned, preventative and reactive maintenance on all plant equipment.
4 Days 4 Off 4 Nights 4 Off
Key responsibilities include:
- Carrying out electrical testing or repair work as given to you and complete all relevant documentation.
- Must be able to fault find off PLC Schematics
- Maintain relevant systems of work and record keeping as required by statutory customer and factory requirement.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant legislation during all work activities.
- To drive and support team based improvement.
- Have a flexible approach to shift working to meet factory requirements.
- Ability to work on your own initiative to ensure that all breakdowns and repairs that are assigned to you or you go to are left in a safe condition.
- Communicate with team members any breakdown information and timescales to the best of your knowledge.
Key requirements include:
- Multi-skilled maintenance engineer, with an HNC/ONC, NVQ Level 3 or equivalent.
- Ability to demonstrate proven track record of providing engineering solutions across a variety of machinery and equipment.
- Previous experience working within a fast paced FMCG environment.
- Good communication skills.
- Food or Beverage background experience preferred
Location – Stafford / Ashbourne / Long Eaton / Cannock / Coalville / Loughborough / Tamworth / Burton on Trent / Stoke on Trent / Uttoxeter / Derby
multi skilled engineer / multi-skilled engineer / maintenance engineer / shift engineer / electrical engineer / contract / contract engineer / PLC engineer
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75119150