Van / Light Commercial Technician
EB4696 Van / Light Commercial Technician
Salary: £11.00 to £14.00 Per Hour
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands
Working Hours: Alternating Split Shifts
Monday to Friday (06:00 to 14:00 & 13:30 to 21:30)
Saturday Morning when working late shift 07:00-12:00 paid at T/Half
Benefits: Company Pension, Shift Late Rate of £1.00 Per Hour
An opportunity has arisen with our Client who is looking to recruit a Van / Light Commercial Technician for an extremely well-established brand in the commercial vehicle sector.
The Van / Light Commercial Technician will receive competitive salary depending on experience and is happy to work 40 to 48 hours a week on a Split Shift Rotation. The opportunity of Van / Light Commercial Technician comes with Full Support and Training, Company Pension and 25 Days Holiday.
The successful Van / Light Commercial Technician is primarily an expert for all service work and defined assembly and maintenance work of the utmost quality and efficiency, and accordingly promotes the brand image with respect to reliability and economy.
- Performance of all maintenance services per the manufacturer's instructions and per the maintenance schedule/Service processor
- All visual inspections, adjustment operations, adjustments, operating fluid changes and additions, replacement of worn equipment (e.g. brake linings)
- Knowledge of deviations and extraordinary wear occurrences and initiation of order expansions/feedback to customers
- Resetting of the maintenance system
- Cleaning and care of the customer vehicle
- Self-reliant performance of simple repairs of worn parts (e.g. replacement of mufflers, outside mirrors, tyres and balancing, etc.)
- Performance of defined, but also more extensive, assembly work and repair operations in cooperation with and/or under the supervision of systems technicians (e.g. major assembly replacement, suspension strut placement, etc.)
- Retrofitting and start-up of accessories and detachable body components
- Adhere to Health & Safety Policies and Procedures always.
The opportunity of Van / Light Commercial Technician, is an ideal position for an enthusiastic maintenance technician who is Trained and Certified in an automotive service field. You will also have:
- Level 2/3 or equivalent Qualified and Previous dealer experience desired
- Experience within the commercial vehicle industry.
Interested applicants for the role of Van / Light Commercial Technician, will be expected to complete and return by email a simple application form to which CVs must be pasted.