You will be working to support the Site lead with the below tasks, allowing them to maximise time with their teams and focus on the process eliminating abnormalities. They will gain exposure and learn about Amazon systems and build effective working relationships across the teams.
Tasks & Responsibilities will include:
- Handling holiday queries, requesting breakdowns from the Payroll department
- Processing Extended Leave requests, handling travel documents and liaising with the Payroll team
- Collating weekly work hours for agency workers, validation and raising PR in time to ensure timely payment to agency.
- Collating and Inputting work eligibility documents
- Coordinating appointments with Alere and attendance at drug and alcohol sessions. Filing reports and highlighting to HRBP any positive reports.
- Registering newly converted associates for Accurate Background Checks
- Processing benefit forms for employees
- Collating HR metric data for site leaders that they require.
- Raising PRs for any stationery, equipment, and consumables such as water, tea, coffee etc.
- Admin support to site leads on an adhoc basis
- General upkeep and administration of the premises.
New Joiner support
- Helping new joiners with IT set up and trouble ticketing induction.
- Helping new joiners with frequently used Amazon systems such as trouble ticketing, time-off
- Probation review management and follow up with site leadership for compliance.
- Provide support to agency supervisors in understanding Amazon systems and policies
- Help agency supervisors conduct associate engagement activities
- Maintaining points data and challenging agency decision making.
Qualities, Skills & Attributes
- Split time between your sites on a monthly basis. Walk and work from the floor. Showing visibility of HR. 3 out of 5 days on the floor Wed, Thurs and Fri.
- Discretion and reliability, ability to handle sensitive and personal information professionally and confidentially
- Confident and experienced in use of PC, including Microsoft Office Suite.
- The ability to work without close supervision, organise and prioritise workloads and work to strict deadlines
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to interact comfortably with people at all levels
- Sensitivity to deliver feedback in a positive way to encourage Team Members rather than knock their confidence
- Focused on continuous improvement, forward thinking, suggesting additional value adding activities that could be built into the role
- Basic understanding of UK employment policies and procedures would be advantageous.
- Competitive salary and working Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
- Paid holidays (accrued based on length of service)
- Opportunity to work for a globally, successful organisation
- Opportunity to work in a talent enthused environment/Opportunity to work in an environment that embraces and develops talent
Do not miss out! Apply now!
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.