Corporate Sales Manager - UK & Ireland
Birmingham or Central England with UK wide travel
Birmingham based ideal but not essential, our ideal candidate will be located Central England for easy access to cover both Northern and Southern UK and Ireland.
Our client is now recruiting for a brand new and very exciting role of Corporate Sales Manager. If you are a tenacious individual who enjoys a challenge and has a passion for enhancing processes and relationships, this is an excellent opportunity for you to really make a difference!
We are looking for a Strategic Sales Leader who is not only able to listen to the customer but truly put their needs first. With your excellent collaboration skills, you will work with key stakeholders developing further our strategy for corporate and large customers and focus on business development. Approximately half of your time as Corporate Sales Manager will be spent visiting customers and the other half coordinating activities across both the sales community and wider functional areas such as quotes, product, supplier teams, technical, legal, marketing, finance and operations to ensure efficiency and support for the Corporate & Large Customer Strategy.
You will be someone with a strategic account skillset, a strong leader who can lead others, build strong relationships and demonstrate our value proposition to high potential markets and customers. As a key member of our sales Leadership team, the Corporate Sales Manager will be accountable for further generating our industry leading customer value whilst exceeding both sales and profit targets as well as building strong relationships with existing customers and suppliers.
• Developing further and enhancing our Corporate & Large Customer Strategy.
• Delivering to the sales and margin forecast for the assigned accounts.
• Developing a sales forecast based on pipeline and opportunities for the outside assigned account base and presenting this on a quarterly basis
• Ensuring that all members of the UK & Ireland Sales Team work to and are aligned to the overall UK & Ireland Corporate and Large Customer Strategy.
• Escalating when stakeholders and support functions can’t deliver to their SLA and therefore can’t enable the successful execution of the Corporate & Large Customer Strategy.
• Accountable for team maintenance of CRM system including the securing of vital information and the documentation of activity in the CRM system.
• Accountable for coaching, training and developing the sales team to be commercially and technical competent.
• Full Autonomy for prioritisation and planning of workload
Essential Skills & Requirements
• Experience in a similar Strategic Account Management role
• Great communicator, Social intelligence, Coaching Orientated, Winning Mentality.
• Highly confident and competent in building relationships with the customer at all levels of seniority across a range of vertical segments and types of customer.
• Excellent organisation and project management skills to support in creating solid sales plans and forecasts in order to deliver sales and margin targets for owned accounts
• Skilled negotiator of significant agreements with strong commercial acumen and numeracy.
• Ability to operate efficiently and effectively in multi channel global environment.
• Strong influencing skills
• Experience of operating in a Large Matrix Organisation
• Proven strategic Corporate Account Management experience
• Exceptional performance as a Sales Manager
• Proven experience of Highly Successful Corporate Sales Management
• Exceptional Understanding of P&L, profitable sales, margin implications of particular sales and discounting policies.
• Fluent in English speaking and writing
• Driving license required and mobility as there will be significant travel within the UK & Ireland
• Home based with work conducted in our Leeds office as required
More About Us!
We are a global technology leader with over 80 years in the high service distribution of technology products and solutions for electronic system design, production, maintenance and repair. We use this experience to support our broad customer base, from hobbyists to engineers, maintenance engineers and buyers as 'The Development Distributor’- from our award winning element14.com community, to the support we give to leading brands and start-ups as they develop projects and new products for market - Premier Farnell is there to guide and support at every stage.
If we’ve just described you and your aspirations, we want to hear from you! To apply for this Corporate Sales Manager role, just click the APPLY button below.
Corporate Sales Manager job reference number: OLR13203A