Charge Nurse (RMN/RNLD)
Charge Nurse (RMN/RNLD) vacancy - Birmingham - Adult Complex Needs!
I am working with a small, private hospital just outside of central Birmingham, and there is a permanent Charge Nurse (RMN/RNLD) vacancy available for a passionate, hardworking and competent nurse on a full-time basis.
The hospital provides specialist nursing care to adults on the autistic spectrum, and those with associated mental health needs who are either stepping down from secure/acute services or moving from non-nursing settings. The hospital is also able to accept those detained under the Mental Health Act, and a team of highly-skilled and experienced healthcare staff work 24/7 with all service users to ensure that models of care are appropriate for each person, and are effectively contributing towards their rehabilitation and recovery.
As Charge Nurse, you will be responsible for providing first-class, compassionate care to service users, and developing meaningful relationships with them and their families. You will work closely with the MDT, external and internal stakeholders, and contribute to the strong leadership of the nursing service. Furthermore, you will be observing the progress that service users make, and will make informed recommendations. Supervisory responsibilities will include regular meetings with HCSWs and nurses at the service, ensuring they are performing to their potential.
- Registered Mental Health/Learning Disabilities Nurse in the UK with valid NMC registration/pin
- At least 3 years' experience in a Learning Disability/Mental Health service
- You should have demonstrable experience of directly supervising healthcare staff
- A good working knowledge of Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults, the MCA and other relevant healthcare legislation is essential
- You should be able to provide evidence of CPD
- Competitive salary of up to £36K (dependent on experience)
- Company discount scheme
- Free parking
- Life insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Continuous career progression opportunities
- Access to specialist training
- Free meals/refreshments on shift
Why apply via White Recruitment?
- You will be assigned your own consultant throughout the job search, meaning you have one point of contact and a direct phone number
- We have 10 years' experience in the permanent nurse recruitment industry, and we are a team of knowledgeable consultants who are experts in our practice
- Once we have placed you, you will again be assigned a member of our aftercare team, who will provide assistance with DBS application, obtaining references etc. until your start date
- We have a 95% recommendation rate from our candidates
- We will review and edit your CV for free!
Please call 02392 816901 or email your up to date CV and contact number to to be considered!If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75092642