Customer Support Manager
To £32,000pa + Bonus & Benefits
Our client is looking to appoint a high calibre Customer Support Manager to provide a first-class service to a range of blue chip clients in the financial services industry. This person will be the main contact point for all clients so quality service is essential.
- Phone and email support for client software issues
- Manage the support process and being the conduit between software development and the client
- Attempt to solve any basic software issues that arise
- Working in a small team, taking on responsibility including understanding all the clients' issues
- Ensuring highest quality of service is consistently delivered.
A Customer Support Manager, a fantastic communicator who is driven by customer satisfaction, who enjoys working closely with all departments to provide a quality service.
You will need to have experience in a similar software support role ideally with financial services experience but otherwise a good software knowledge.
You will need experience of:
- A good technical understanding including Windows, Office and SQL
- A passion for quality customer service with a constant focus on client needs
- Working with other IT teams including development to resolve issues ideally in a software house environment
- Fantastic Communication skills
- Any team leading skills would be ideal but not essential
Our client is a market leading software house for a prestigious portfolio of financial services companies.
Keen to capitalise on tremendous new business opportunities, they are looking to appoint a high calibre and ambitious Customer Support Manager to join their winning team.
How to Apply
If this sounds like you, then please attach your CV quoting your current remuneration details quoting reference number 370639.