My client is a highly successful, multinational, family-owned group of companies founded over 80 years ago, which has grown to be a world leader in the field of environmental control.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, ambitious Project Manager to work full time with a salary of approximately £35,000 per annum, depending on experience, plus company car. You will be based in The Midlands area and report to the Regional Contracts Manager.
The purpose of the role is to manage the projects from receipt of order to final handover to the customer. Some of the fantastic employee benefits include 25 days plus bank holidays leave, generous personal pension, car parking, childcare vouchers and cycle to work scheme.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Provide contractual and technical support to Sales pre-order
- Liaise with Contractors, Architects, Consultants and Sub-contractors
- Take responsibility for all post-order activities
- Represent company International with a high level of service and image at all time
- Maximise margin and minimise risk and free of charge work
- At all times act as a company ambassador for Health, Safety and Quality
The successful candidate must have;
- Experience in running multi-trade projects with a multiple product base (i.e. complex projects)
- Management experience within the construction industry
- HSE Aware
- A proven track record in successful project planning and management
- Asta Power Project and MS Office user
- Communication and interpersonal skills used to successfully build rapport
- Full drivers licence
- NVQ or HND level qualification
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75159420