Maintenance Engineer - Worcester - W/E days 32k plus benefits
My client are a manufacturing company who are leaders in their market. Due to an expansion within their Maintenance Department they are looking to add two Maintenance Engineers to their existing team based in Worcester.
As the Maintenance Engineer
- Report into the Engineering Manager
- Carry out routine scheduled maintenance work and responding to equipment faults, diagnosing breakdown problems.
- Fit new parts and making sure equipment is working correctly.
- Maintenance on machinery including Conveyors, Ovens, Slicers, Dicers, Weighing machines, Packaging Machinery and Labellers.
- Carry out electrical and mechanical fault finding
- Adhere to site health and safety
The successful Maintenance Engineer
- Multi Skilled
- Mechanical and Electrical Fault Finding skills
- Previous manufacturing industry knowledge
There are two shift patterns available to work with this company, the first is Monday to Friday standard days earning between £28,000 and £30,000. The second shift pattern is Friday to Sunday 12 hour days earning between £30,000 and £32,000.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75150476